Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Multi-photo: good or bad + 2 more

 Baba 

Multi-photo: good or bad

Namaskar, 

#1: There is only one singular Supreme Entity manifesting Himself throughout this entire creation. It is all His image. But not everything is Ista.

#2: All sadhakas are aware about Sadguru Baba's story about how Narayan, Ram, and Shriinath are all the same philosophically, but for the mythological bhakta Hanuman, Ram is everything. Hanuman only recognises Ram. 

#3: The central idea is that for Ananda Margiis the standard photo of varabhaya mudra is the proper form for them, not any other form. This point is very deep but certainly you will understand, while others may not.
https://anandamargauniversal.blogspot.com/

#4: Quite frankly, all these other photos besides varabhaya mudra are harmful for one’s standard of bhakti and spiritual progress. Those other photos are fine as historical pieces, but not for sadhana / spiritual life. 

#5: Parents may have thousands of photos of their child but they essentially associate with one particular image. They think that, "This is my child." They associate with one, i.e. the key image.

#6: And sadhakas should use that image which Baba has approved for bhaktas. And if one wishes to communicate something to Him, then one should open their heart and visualize this image in the mind.

#7: Having a lot of photos disturbs one’s deeper meditation. Such persons cannot concentrate properly as all sorts of images flood their mental plate. It is like multi-deity worship. Their mind is split and balkanised. Certainly you will understand, but others may not. 

In Him, 
Suresh Deva

== Section 2: Prabhat Samgiita ==

I never called You

"A'mi toma'ya kakhanao d'akini tumi mora saba bha'ra niyecha..." (Prabhat Samgiita #3865)

Purport:

Baba, You are so gracious. When I was suffering, I never called You with my heart-felt, sincere longing. I did not do anything to deserve Your kindness and help. Even then You came and relieved me whereby now You are carrying all my burdens. You are taking complete care of me within all the realms of life. I deliberately plunged myself into the mud of worldly affairs and crude entanglements, yet You lifted me up, cleaned me, and placed me on Your divine lap. This is nothing but Your causeless grace. You have relieved me of all my suffering. You are so gracious.

O’ Parama Purusa, I was physically dirty and mentally stained also. I was always stuck in degrading, mundane thoughts. I was just thinking about name, fame, power, post, money, and worldly achievements. So I was filthy from the inside as well as from the outside. Out of nowhere, You graciously removed all the dirt and mud from my body and cleaned me thoroughly. You tenderly tied me with the bond of Your divine love. You have done everything for me.
 
I never looked within myself to find any mistakes. I never engaged in introspection. I was always looking externally and outwardly. I hid my own shortcomings and instead always gave lectures to others about how to become marvelous, follow moral principles, and do spiritual practice with cosmic ideation etc. I tried to show myself in front of others as a morally upstanding, knowledgeable person. Baba, You destroyed all my vanity and ego, and lit the lamp of awakening, samvita. You are so merciful; You saved me from going further down the wrong path. Baba, You are my eternal shelter….

SUBJECTS TOPICS